If you need to go from Montreal Airport to Quebec City or to Montreal Airport from Quebec City, you may want to give us a call at (514) 700-5261. If you fill out the form here, we’ll quickly send you a quote for having a private chauffeur drive you. As outlined in our guide about limo service to Quebec City, we’d love it if you give us a try, as we offer:
- A personalized welcome at Montreal Airport or elsewhere.
- No hidden fees. A fixed price will be sent to you before your reservation.
- Free bottles of water and magazines are offered in each of our limousines.
Below, we list the typical trip lengths for the most common itineraries:
- 3 hours from Montreal Airport to Chateau Frontenac,
- 3 hours from Montreal Airport to Old Quebec City,
- 3 hours from Montreal Airport to the National Assembly of Quebec,
- 3 hours from Montreal Airport to Quebec Pier (the Cruise Ship Terminal).
Of course, the length varies based on the time of the day or the time of the year. Even so, if you call us far enough in advance, we can discuss your constraints with you. We’ll also make sure that you have plenty of extra time so you don’t miss your boat (if departing on a cruise from Quebec City) or your plane (if/when departing from Montreal).
P.S. Non-exhaustive list of destinations we serve from (or to) Montreal Airport:
- Montreal Airport to/from Downtown
- Montreal Airport to/from Mont-Tremblant
- Montreal Airport to/from Ottawa
- Montreal Airport to/from Plattsburgh
P.P.S. Alternatives to getting a limo to drive you from Montreal Airport to Quebec City:
- As of December 2018, from Montreal Airport to Downtown Quebec City, Orléans Express offers up to 7 departures per day, from $73 per person per way. This is an option to consider if you don’t mind having to take a taxi from the bus terminal to your final destination (like your hotel or the Cruise Ship Terminal).
- If you don’t mind the transportation time to Downtown Montreal, the train is an option to consider when going from Montreal to Quebec City. This doesn’t include the taxi to your final destination that you might need in Quebec City.