- Are you planning on going straight from Montreal Airport to your hotel (or chalet) in Tremblant? If so, we invite you to click here to immediately get information on our limo service to/from Tremblant. You can also text us or send us a WhatsApp message at +1 (514) 700-5261. Calls are also welcome.
- If you’re the kind of person who prefers having all of their options outlined, our guide from 2014 is still relevant (as it has been updated). It goes over all of the options for reaching Mont-Tremblant from Montreal, including by bus, carpooling, renting a car and flying by plane or helicopter. It also includes getting a taxi or a limo.
- If you haven’t yet decided how you want to get to Mont-Tremblant, you may want to read our list of frequently asked questions. Questions range from the winter temperature in Tremblant (and, no, we don’t live in igloos) to how walkable the area around Mont-Tremblant is. It even includes the most Canadian things to do.
Now, for the specific case of people going to Mont-Tremblant from Montreal Airport (and not just from any place in Montreal), below is some complementary information to that provided in our guide:
- As of December 2018, a round trip with Mont-Tremblant Express costs somewhat more than CA$150 (before taxes) per adult. If travelling with your family or a group of 4+ people, our limo service can actually end up costing less than the shuttle. On top of that, among other things, you get the comfort of being greeted at the arrivals hall in Montreal and are driven directly to your hotel (or chalet) in Tremblant, including a stop at the grocery store on the way so you don’t have to leave Mont-Tremblant Village once you’re there. That’s without mentioning that during winter 2019, Mont-Tremblant Express only leaves 3 times a day: at noon, at 5:30 (or 6:00) pm and at 8:30 (or 9:30) pm.
- If you’re in a big hurry, going by helicopter and plane are two options. Even so, you should consider that it generally takes us only 2 hours to go from Montreal Airport to your home in Tremblant, and our clients tell us how much they love having us stop by the grocery store on their way to Tremblant. That’s something you wouldn’t have with a flight from Montreal Airport to Tremblant Airport.
P.S. Non-exhaustive list of destinations we serve from (or to) Montreal Airport: